Saturday, March 19, 2011

Oliver & Amelia: My Favorite Thing--The Greeting Farm



This is a double side step card that I made using Oliver and Amelia stamp set from The Greeting Farm. I saw this card on one of the blogs I visit and made my own pattern. I tried to show a bit of a side view so that you can see the steps in the center. I used my Derwent Watercolor pencils to color the images. Here is the rest of the supply list:
All stamps are from the Oliver and Amelia set--OA My Favorite Thing, The Greeting Farm
cardstock and designer paper from my stash
Stickles--Ranger
border die cut--Martha Stewart
small label punch--Stampin' Up!
flowers are made from Stampin' Up! scallop punch, spiral-cut in the center of scallop then rolled into roses
pearl embellishments (in center of roses) by Recollections
leaf die cut from punch bunch
green polka dot ribbon from my stash

No comments: