Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Stamping Bella Monstah Bash & Birthday Boy


























Don't you have a hard time making cards for little boys? If you're like me, I don't make cards for boys too often and when I do, I can never find the right stamps but fret no more! I found these stamps by Stamping Bella and I found the perfect papers to use with these stamps, made by Bo Bunny Press. You can't exactly use flowers to embellish so I thought buttons would go good with these cards. On the Birthday Boy card, I used watercolor pencils to color the image. The monsters on the other card were colored with Copic Markers. I used a Spellbinders die cut to mount the monsters on and scallop punches to mat the sentiments, which are from Stampendous. Here are the details:





Bash & The Birthday Boy Stamps--Stamping Bella

You Rocket; Think the World Stamps--Stampendous Changito Space set

Inks--Memento Black, Ranger Archival Black

Copic Markers, watercolor pencils

Blast Off Stellar papers--Bo Bunny Press

Red, Blue, gold cardstock

Scallop punch--Marvy & Stampin' Up!

Buttons, red, green, blue

Star Dust Stickles, Ruby Slippers Glitz Stickles--Ranger
Corner Punch--EK Success

Circles Embossing Folder--Cuttlebug



1 comment:

liannallama said...

The monsters are adorable and I love how you made such cute boy cards! Buttons are the perfect addition so I will have to remember that for sure!