Thursday, June 9, 2011

Just Rite Stampers

I am so excited about these stamps from Just Rite Stampers. You buy their mounting blocks and then the boarders and center saying are interchangeable. They come in round shapes and oval shapes, and give you endless possibilities. Here are a few cards I made today using two different sets, JB-09860 (ovals) and JB-09845 (rounds).

This first and second cards are stamped using a Kaleidacolor "Luau" Dye Ink Pad and Nestabilities Scalloped Oval die cuts.

The next card (round) was hand cut around the larger image before mounting. I also used some Pima flowers and an embossing folder by Sizzix and some little diamond accents in the center of the flowers.


And the last one, also using a selection from the round set, uses some paper lace from MRP Associates, which I've had laying around in my craft room for eons.....good way to use up some of those older supplies!


I can see so many possibilities with these interchangeable images. I'm already perusing their catalog to see what other stamp sets I have to have. Be sure to check out their website or check with Eva if you're interested in getting some of these fun stamps.

1 comment:

liannallama said...

So pretty! I love how you used the rainbow ink on the rainbow quotes!